Tuesday 3 December 2013

Bet 99

99.) Crystal Palace v West Ham - BACK Under 4.5 goals @ 1.12

Pre-bet
I can't forsee many goals in this one. Crystal Palace have improved defensively recently and have only conceded one in their last three games. Tony Pulis always builds his team on strong defence and keeping it tight will surely be a large part of the plan for this game against West Ham. The visitors struggle for goals away from home and rarely score more than one. Although they have impressed me this season West Ham I think this will be a tough game for them against a Crystal Palace who I don't think is as bad as the odds suggest. More than four goals seems unlikely because Palace have struggled for goals all season, the only way I see this happening if West Ham put in a really good performance and the Palace from earlier in the season turns up.

Result
Crystal Palace 1-0 West Ham (+£2.11)

Verdict
The game went rather like I predicted with it being a tight game and not many chances. There was a few disallowed goals in this game but my bet was never in any sort of threat. 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment