Saturday 9 November 2013

Bet 90

90.) Liverpool v Fulham – LAY 0-0 @ 23

Pre-bet
I purposely set about this week’s fixtures looking to lay 0-0 in the Fulham game, the fact that they were playing Liverpool at Anfield just confirmed my selection. For Fulham’s defence has looked woeful to me in recent games and they’ve conceded some bad goals down to this poor defending. Up against perhaps the best striking partnership in the Premiership in Suarez and Sturridge it is very difficult not to see at least one goal in this. Despite Fulham’s poor defence they’ve also got numerous decent players in attacking areas and I wouldn’t be totally surprised to see Fulham get a goal in this game also. Overall the only concern is if Liverpool play poorly and Fulham manage to defend well and hold out for a 0-0. I deem this excessively unlikely and I think there will be plenty of shots on goal and chances in this game to get the goal I require.

Result
Liverpool 4-0 Fulham (+£0.92)

Verdict
Turned into a very open game like I predicted. Fulham just couldn't live with the Liverpool attack and this bet was a very easy winner. Good reasoning and the sort of bet I strive for all the time. 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment